Tax Loss Harvesting
What is Tax Loss Harvesting?
Tax loss harvesting is the practice of selling a security that has experienced a loss. By realizing, or "harvesting" a loss, investors are able to offset taxes on both gains and income. The sold security is replaced by a similar one, maintaining the optimal asset allocation and expected returns.
We offer 10 different automated tax lot selection strategies for clients to choose from.
Strategies to Minimize Capital Gains
- Maximize Losses / Minimize Gains
- Maximize Losses / Minimize Gains, Tax Weighted
Strategies to Maximize Capital Gains
- Maximize Gains / Minimize Losses
- Maximize Gains / Minimize Losses, Tax Weighted
Other Strategies to Manage Capital Gains and Losses
- First In - First Out
- Last In - First Out
- Maximize Short-term Losses
- Maximize Long-term Losses
- Maximize Long-term Gain
- Maximize Short-term Gain
Please Contact Us to learn more.