The client advisor relationship is sacred and is built on trust. It’s why we started a registered advisory firm (RIA) that is independent and fee only. Below you'll understand the difference and why Tony Robbins recommends investors seek out an RIA to manager their investment portfolio.
Fiduciary vs. Suitability Standard
- A fiduciary is a legal standard adopted by a relatively small but growing segment of independent financial professionals who made the decision to become a registered investment advisor, RIA.
- These professionals get paid for financial advice and, by law must remove any potential conflicts of interest (or, at a minimum, disclose them) and put the client’s needs above their own.
- It doesn’t matter who benefits more, the client or advisor. As long as an investment is suitable.
- The system is designed to reward those for selling, not providing conflict free advice.
- Common job titles are Registered Representatives, Financial Advisors, Wealth Advisors, Vice President of…
Please Contact Us to learn more.