This model follows a core-satellite passive and tactical approach premised on the following principles that markets move in recognizable short and intermediate-term trends. Over the intermediate term, strong asset classes tend to stay strong, while weak asset classes tend to continue in weakness. Over the shorter term, markets are dominated by media noise, fear and similar short-term disruptions and concerns. However short term trends represent an opportunity to capture upside, and will determine if the current trend is in-tact.
The core investments are split between a dividend, fundamental, and fixed-income portfolio of ETF's.
Satellites will rotate among ETF’s for that chosen strategy and fixed income, as it seeks to provide market upside with less volatility while limiting downside.
You can view our performance HERE.
- Suitable for those willing to accept a small level of volatility in exchange for short to medium term growth.
- Invests largely in fixed income investments. Equity satellites will invest in fixed income investments during a prolonged market downturn.
- Target Clients: <5 years until retirement.
Core - Equities/Fixed Income – 45%
- Fixed Income
Satellite Equities – 35%
- US Market
- Basic Asset Classes
- Global - Developed and Emerging
- US/International Sector
- Risk Parity
Satellite - Fixed Income – 20%
- Allocated equally between five fixed income ETF’s.
- Upside while Limiting Downside – Help clients sleep better because we adjust to changing market conditions.
- Manage Emotions – Help clients stay calm as we steer clear of dangerous market currents.
- Tailored Fit to You – Each strategy can accommodate your own investment personality.
- Low Fee’s – Decrease overall portfolio expenses to focus on growth.
Please Contact Us to learn more.