This model follows a core-satellite passive and tactical approach premised on the following principles that markets move in recognizable short and intermediate-term trends. Over the intermediate term, strong asset classes tend to stay strong, while weak asset classes tend to continue in weakness. In addition over the shorter term markets are dominated by media noise, fear, and similar short-term disruptions. However short term trends represent an opportunity to capture upside, and will determine if the current trend is in-tact.
The core investments are split between a dividend, fundamental, and fixed-income portfolio of ETF's.
Satellites will rotate among ETF’s for that chosen strategy and fixed income, as it seeks to provide market upside with less volatility while limiting downside.
You can view our performance HERE.
- Suitable for those willing to accept higher volatility in exchange for long-term growth.
- Invests largely in equities and equity satellites will only invest in fixed income investments during a prolonged market downturn.
- Target Clients: 20+ years until retirement.
Core - Equities/Fixed Income – 30%
- Fixed Income
Satellite – Equities – 70%
- US Market
- Basic Asset Classes
- Global - Developed and Emerging
- US & International Sector
- Upside while Limiting Downside – Help clients sleep better because we adjust to changing market conditions.
- Manage Emotions – Help clients stay calm as we steer clear of dangerous market currents.
- Low Fee’s – Decrease overall portfolio expenses to focus on growth.
Please Contact Us to learn more.